Odyne System Benefits
- Improved performance and efficiency through hybrid launch assist/regenerative braking.
- Power equipment with the engine off at the work site, reducing idle time, noise and emissions.
- Improved efficiency when driving and lower work site fuel consumption.
- Our dual pack 35.4kWh lithium-ion battery system is the largest stored energy system for medium and heavy duty plug-in hybrid electric trucks in the industry.
- Heating and cooling of your vehicle cab, without running the internal combustion engine, providing comfort for your work site workers.
- Export power, potentially eliminating the need for a separate generator.
- Interface with an Allison transmission, and can be installed on new trucks.
- Operation independent of fuel type and does not affect the EPA or CARB certification of the engine
- Increased power and energy for a variety of applications
- Convenient battery charging
The combined strength of Odyne with its partners and affiliates, provides our valued customers with a range of services unparalleled in our industry!