Odyne’s system is a turnkey, integrated solution applied to most new chassis or applied as a retrofit, featuring:
• OEM Compatibility with most chassis over 14,000-lb GVW (Detroit Diesel engines, FCCC, Kenworth, Ford, Freightliner, International, Navistar with Cummins, and Peterbilit)
• Minimally invasive – no drive train modifications required*
• An industry standard drivetrain interface with automatic transmissions
• Simplified integration through power take off (PTO)
• System propulsion components placed within chassis frame rails for ease of body installation
• Battery packs in a variety of locations to suit application
• Electric motor can drive both a PTO and hydraulic pump
*OEM chassis components can be serviced through the chassis manufacturer’s service network. Retains the Allison transmission warranty.
U.S. patents: 7,471,066, 7,830,117, 8,408,341, 8,818,588. Other patents pending in U.S., Europe and Asia.